Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cock shots, penis pics ....

So. I'm a fan of online dating whether it is Craig's list, okcupid or plenty of fish. I'm not a fan of the websites you have to pay for because somehow that seems desperate. But on those websites and especially from CL guys tend to love sending you pictures of their junk. And usually as one of the very first emails. Is this kosher? I'm starting to think I need to start another blog with just penis pics I get via inline personals. And of course those that were not asked for. What do you think??

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to discover a shocking secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete