Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crazy Ass Sex... Shit I've never heard of!

So I'm pretty open to sex, and all that it entails.  I'm open to experimention - but within reason.  But I have to tell you, I've learned a whole lot more about sex and some wierd ass kinky sexual practices in the last couple of years - and hats off to Craig's List for teaching me them.  In fact, thank god for the internet to answer all my questions.  Without the internet, I'd still be in the dark.  And speaking of that, how about lets explore 10 Crazy Sexual Practices that thefrisky.com has never even heard of. 

#1.  Pony Play.  Sadly, I do know this one.  But I will blame it on the tv show Bones and the Fox Network.  Any fan of the show will know that one episode featured such "Pony Play" where one person plays the "pony" and the other is the owner or handler.  It's an extreme case of BDSM (Bondage, submission, sadism, and masochism).  Often there is a lot of whips, ball gags, and harnesses.    The whole shit is a little out there!  Why the hell would you want to pretend you are a horse? 


#2.  Agalmatophilia.  Defination: Those who are sexually attracted to mannequins.  Seriously.  That's reality, not just a cool 80's movie (and seriously one of my favorites - who knew that Samantha from Sex and the City was that hot as a mannequin way back in the 80's. and you can NEVER go wrong with Andrew McCarthy!).  But in the 80's movie, the mannequin became real - that's almost ok (ALMOST), but always being attracted to manequins - that's just wierd. 

#3 Robot fetish.  A robot fetish.... sounds like something of a teenage nerd thing.  You know the kid who can't get a date so he makes his own robot so he can fall in love with "her."  But aparently it goes a LOT further than that - apparently people are actually turned on by people acting like or dressing like robots.  True.  And very wierd.  Again, just very wierd.  Again, these must be the grown up nerds that have found a "real human" to love - but need to fulfill their fantasies by making him (or even HER) dress up like a robot to her their rocks off. 

#4 Teratophilia. Teratophiliacs are people who are sexually attraced to people who are deformed - you know someone who is missing a leg or has a wonky eye.  Maybe even little people (not that there is ANYTHING wrong with little people - at just 5 feet, I barely count as "normal").  I would think that anyone who look for others with deformaties have something wrong that they want to hide - but I'm not a psychologist so who am I to judge. 

#5 Armpit Sex. Seriously, really?  People are actually attracted to "armpit sex."  And apparently it actually has a term called the "pocket of paradise."  EWWW.  I consider nothing about the armpit to be paradise. 


#6 Hybristophilia. Otherwise known as “Bonnie and Clyde syndrome,” these people get turned on by someone who has committed a heinous crime.  You know those women who fall in love with convicts.  I think I've seen this on many a cop shows (and have heard about all those retarded women who are attracted to killers in the clink) 


#7. Mummification. A little bondage in the bedroom has some great benefits (all for another blog!)  But mummificiation is the extreme bondage practice where you completely immobilize a person by wrapping them completely up like a mummy.  Now, I"m not sure where the fun is in that... but then again, like all of the previous fetishes I'm not sure where they come from. 


#8 Nyotaimori.   Sushi off a naked body, and not just any naked body - but your naked lover's body.  Apparently this is a serious fetish.  I'm not kidding.  It sounds so unsanitary.  First of all, it's uncooked fish (which I have a real problem with - no I'm not a fan of sushi), and then you are eating it off someone's naked body - you don't know where that's been - of course, then again maybe you do - either or... too many germs mixed with the raw fish.  Just sounds like a breeding ground for bacteria - yucky. 

#9 Somnophilia. Getting off waking a sleeping person.  Now I have NO idea how this would be sexual in nature at all - unless you were waking them up with some sex act.  Who knows.  Guess, Sleeping Beauty's Prince Charming had a real problem here. But then again we have to have a name for every syndrom or issue these days... can't it just be something people do? 

#10 Salirophilia.   Now, apparently salirophilia, according to thefrisky.com, is a person who gets strong erotic pleasures from "soiling their partner by ripping their clothes, messing up their hair or makeup, or covering them in mud."  I REALLY hope this is the "clean" type of soiling and doesn't branch into the golden showers or two girls one cup terroritory - because that shit I just don't understand.  Not that I get messing up your lover to turn you on.  But I can see where messing up the "perfect" librarian type can be hot.  Or a little mud or that kind of thing can be fun.  But no bolidy fluids please (well, unless ... you get my drift). 

No comments:

Post a Comment