Monday, January 3, 2011

How about some BAD Pickup Lines

And since I hit those "good pickup lines" from a quote, unquote real online dating site - lets hit a fun website for some really bad pickup lines.  Askmen.com has a list of 10 bad pickup lines that should make you giggle a little, and while they are good for reading, and sharing on facebook, twitter and other social media - please don't ever use them - well unless you are totally toasted and you want a good laugh - then by all means.

#10: “Great legs, what time do they open?”

Dayyyyuuuummm.  That's a real one.  Although, I have to admit, it's pretty funny.  But if a guy actually said that to me, I might slap him across his face - and I'm extremely open sexually!  Especially a dude I didn't know.  Seriously that's crude.  But it's pretty funny. 

#9: “You must be tired because you’ve been running through my head all night.”
I think many of us have heard this one, and just because we've heard it doesn't mean it's good.  Tried and true, doesn't mean it's a good one.  It's just bad, and groan worthy!
#8: “Hey girl, what’s up? Guess what? It’s your lucky day. Out of all the girls here, I picked you to talk to.”
Oh, really?!?  My response - that's bullshit.  Confidence is good, being overconfident is not cool.  Cockiness is not attractive for the most part, and this line is just way over cocky (and not in the good way ;)!)
#7:"That shirt’s very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you I’d be coming too.”
Again, ouch!  I would error on the side of caution when you are hitting on a girl for the first time.  Lets leave the bedroom gymnastics out of the equation, or as Askmen.com calls it, "offering a girl you just met a sperm bath is not a good way to build attraction."  And any website that uses the term "sperm bath" is now my favorite website!   Although in pickup lines, references to bodily functions and body fluids are always discouraged.

#6: “Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?”
Ohh, this started out well, "Can I buy you a drink?"  But then we went into hooker territory...  Never insenuate that a girl you are hitting on is a hooker, that's not gonna get you a date, well... unless you actually do want to pay for it - then by all means!

#5: “Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.”
Another groan-worthy pickup line.  Really dude.  Can't you just be up front and ask a girl for her phone number after you've had a normal conversation?  Of course not!  And if she does it will be one of those fake phone lines or a fake number anyway, and good luck with that. 

#4: “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?”
Another oldy but bady - and a bit too cocky!  Seriously - why!
#3: “Excuse me; I think you owe me a drink.”[She says, "Why?"] “Because when I saw you from across the room I dropped mine. It was a rum and Coke, and I’m [your name].”
Ewwwww.

#2:“Is your last name Gillette? Because you’re the best a man can get.”
Bad, just bad. 
#1: “Do you come here often?”
Probably the most used and most hated pickup line.  Can't you be a little creative?  Seriously people think a little!

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to learn a strong little secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete