Monday, October 11, 2010

Boxers or Briefs...

I really can't believe I've been writing this blog for so long and can't believe I haven't touched on this topic of boxers or briefs (on men of course!!!)

Men's underwear...  Yes, men are hot - I love them.  I can't help it.  And you know - what men wear under their pants can make them even hotter or even notter! 

Boxers
Boxers can be good or bad.  And we are talking very very bad.  Now, personally I don't get why a man would want to wear boxers with that type of equipment.  I would think there would be too much "movement" and that would drive me a little nuts (pun intended - accidental).  But since I don't have that equipment, I will leave that choice up to the men who I hope will be in my life.  So... boxers.  I would have to say they are good as long as they are of the "classier" variety - think plaid, dotted, prints that are "grown" up, or solid.  Bad boxers are easy to spot - cartoons, silk (ugh!), and the ones that are considered "novelty."  Remember, you are a GROWN UP.  When we pull off your jeans and see boxers that have Homer Simpson on them I'm not all that impressed - in fact it's quite the opposite... I think quite the opposite.  I want you to grow up...  and I don't think that's hot. 

Briefs
Tighty whities... Yikes.  When I pull down a guy's pants and see the ol' tighty whities, I have a silent gasp.  I think prepubescent.  Yes, I can't help it.  All I see is a little kid standing in his little white underwear saying, "Mommy!"  It's not sexy at all.  Besides, those white little pieces of cloth get so dirty if you know what I mean - and if you have dirty underwear - even if it's just a little dingy - ewwww.  And yes, let me tell you... even if a girl is hot and wants to rip your clothes off - she's still aware of everything that is going on (unlike some guys who I swear don't even know if I'm wearing a bra and underwear some days - I wonder if even wearing cute underwear is worth it!).  If your tighty whities aren't so whitey.... UGH.  She sure is going to think twice about going down on you dude.  My suggestion - keep the briefs reserved for the gym - I understand that you want to keep yourself all bound and gagged for lifting weights - I get that (we wear sports bras!  But we also don't wear sports bras when we are going to fuck you silly - so leave the briefs at home please!)

Boxer Briefs
oh yeah...  I love them.  The best of both worlds.  The little bit of roominess of boxers, but the little bit of tightness of the briefs.  And the leg bands that wrap around the thigh and if the thigh is a muscular - that's hot....  Of course that all comes from my weakness that I have for soccer players and their muscular thighs!  I have to say that the boxer briefs are my favorite mostly because they make the most guys happy and I like that they keep all the manly parts locked and loaded.  I don't like things sticking out and greeting me before I want them to.  Then when I want to say hi - Hello!  And then we can have fun!

Thongs
No.  Do I need to say anymore?  Just no.

No comments:

Post a Comment