Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Strange Craig's List Ad of the Day - Looking for a Woman with a BIG Dog...

It's been awhile since I've stumbled across a Craig's List ad that has really dumbfounded me.  But today, This one really made me go ... ummmm (and not in a good way).  Read, and I shall discuss:

Wanted: Professional with a BIG Dog - 48 (Burke)
Divorced, with an undergraduate degree in engineering and a couple of masters degrees; 20-years military officer including living in Russia and Iraq


After spending time in Abu Ghuraib prison with 5,000 of my closest Muslim friends I really appreciate women that take showers.

The last woman (a U.S. Marshal) that lived with me would wake me up at 4:30 to paddle her canoe across the Potomac for coffee in Georgetown. Her teenage daughter eventually moved in from a room in the back of an airplane hangar in the Nevada desert while she traveled to Paris with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, eventually they all moved to Kansas taking their blue healer with them while the coal mine owner's daughter that had bought the Chateau with me fell in love with a drunk mormon unsure of his sexuality. Then my chocolate lab died of a kidney and penis infection a couple months later while staying with a farrier friend in Middleburg.

Currently, while two neighbors have chocolate labs and two have golden retrievers it's not the same as having a big high energy dog in the house. Unfortunately, with travel for work, two teenage sons involved in Eagle Scouts and varsity sports (living with the x in McLean); and equestrian activities I don't have time to properly take care of a dog full time.

If you work hard, and play even harder, are clean and organized, and need an inexpensive place to shack up instead of spending a fortune on a sterile apartment with your hound please reply. There's plenty of room amongst the motorcycle, road and dirt bikes, rock climbing gear, chain saws, and 220vac air compressor for girly stuff.

I've got a couple extra rooms in my house, a big deck under trees, cool neighbors, jogging and biking trails galore, a Starbucks and Golds Gym a couple blocks away, a hot tub (haven't used it in years) for $500/month + 1/3 electric bill. If you know what LEO and IC stand for, all the better.
OK.  first, this is an post in the PERSONALS section, but more specifically in the man for woman, long term relationships.  Is this man advertising for a roommate or a relationship?  My gut reaction is that he is advertising for a woman due to the nature of the ad and where it is posted, but then I get to the last paragraph and the fact that he is charging for the room.  Also the fact that he boarded (humm, no pun intended!) a mother and a daughter - and I don't get the feel that he was saying that to be really dirty!.

And is this guy trying to be witty or is he just that, not funny?  I get being not funny - I am not funny myself.  I often say it's a good thing that I crack myself up because I don't make other people laugh, but these guys jokes cannot even possibly make him laugh!  And is he boarding women in a brothel like setting or is it a hotel or just misguided women?  Just strange? 

And what's his obsession with women (and men) and people in general smelling?  I get it people in Abu Ghuraib didn't shower - we didn't really let them have any thing, but do you have to mention other people smelling?  Do you have a smelling fetish dude? 

And what's the thing about dogs?  After meeting guys who had, what we shall call a very "special" dog fetish, when I see a title such as yours I have to wonder why exactly you are looking for a woman with a BIG dog. 

But hey dude, I wish you the best of luck.  I just think you are strange, but then again - Craig's List is full of strange people who just don't fit the norm so maybe you've come to the best place! 

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to discover a shocking little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete