Friday, October 8, 2010

Growing Breasts

I don't know if you guys know about a phenomenon that takes place with the female breasts. 

Many women take a medication to lessen the chance they will get pregnant - we commonly refer to that medication as "birth control" - you might have heard of it!  I've been on many different versions of the birth control pill (also commonly referred to as THE "pill").  Now, this phenomenon that occurs with the pill is very interesting - every time you go on the pill, your breasts grow just a little bit larger.  Just enough that it's noticeable.  And it comes on out of nowhere.  It's like overnight they've grown and you don't know where it came from. I woke up on a Monday morning and all of a sudden I could see less of my toes, excuse me lefty and righty boob, why did you have to grow overnight?

So,  I've switched pills multiple times - and each time I switch pills the boobs grow bigger.  Shit, maybe that's why they are so big! 

So I just switched pills again (long story that no one really needs to know...), and here we go again.  I'm starting to get the dreaded double boob.  For those who don't know what that is.  Think about a woman in a bit of a tight shirt and you see her boobs, but then there is a little spilith over on the top of the cup - it's not attractive.  Men might not notice it (if they don't - they probably should, because it isn't attractive!  (of course, the woman in the wedding dress is a BIT overkill)

So what's a girl to do?  Do I keep getting new bras every time I switch pills?  I guess... but it gets damn expensive.  I hope ya'll know that bras aren't cheap.  So guess, it's time to go shopping again.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment