Sunday, October 10, 2010

Secrets....

I have a favorite website, if you haven't heard of it you really should.  So I shall introduce you - or reintroduce you to it.  OK, already - here you go!  The website is called PostSecret and was started by a local DC guy (Frank Warren).  The short story is that he started handing out blank self address stamped post cards and asked people to put an anonymous secret on them and drop them in the mail.  It started off small and now he gets hundreds of secrets a day.  He's published a couple of books of these "secrets" (My Secret: A PostSecret Book, A Lifetime of Secrets, The Secret Lives of Men and Women, Post SEcret: Confessionals on Life, Death, and God , Post SEcret: Extraordinary Confessionals from Ordinary Lives)  He also updates the PostSecret website every Sunday with new secrets and even more interesting he doesn't keep a historical record of the past Sunday's secrets.  So if you want to catch each week's "secrets" you have to check them out each week otherwise they are gone forever!

The secrets cover all kinds of topics - happy, sad, sexy, and a little scary!  Some hit me hard, some make you laugh, and some make you cry.  But I love it all the same, it's something you just cannot stop reading. 

So this week I want to "show" you a couple of secrets that hit me.... 

Little Brother
I'm not sure about this being such a secret!  I tell everyone that will listen, I fully judge men (and people in general) on how they treat waiters and dogs.  I should add kids in there too!  Because I will tell you, if a meet a man (and I'm going to just touch on men here - because I want to talk about dating right now) that treats a man, a waiter (or waitress for those people who feel I should be PC - and those people probably shouldn't be reading this blog!), and kids badly they suck.  I could never be with a man that dismisses a waiter - treats him like a second class citizen - let me say - what an asshole.  And let me tell you, I've been on dates with guys who have treated me like a queen but then totally dismissed anyone they deemed "under" them.  Let me tell you - hey bastard, there isn't anything that makes us better than anyone else, so dude, you will be finding someone else because this girl isn't going to put up with this bullshit!

DOG "Food"

Ask anyone who knows me, I love my dogs (but I must say that not in THAT way - there are people out there that love their dogs too much and in a wrong way, and I only have to add that disclaimer because I've been asked that question before! Yes, some people are weird)  Now, I also have become more and more hateful of people in general.  They are just really stupid.  While I would definitely not chose to be a cannibal - seriously you know there are other choices to eat, and I'm a definite meat eater.  But if given the choice between my dogs and some random person I definitely know who I would pick and let me tell you it wouldn't be walking on four legs - and believe it I would be sharing the fruits of my labor with the dogs too.


 BOTH HALVES


Lastly, LOVE this one.  Seriously.  Have you heard the song lyric?  That you want a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.  Yeah, that's my motto.  Meet me in person and you would have no idea that I write this blog.  Yes, I'm not the person I appear to be.  But that makes me interesting!  Now, I would not want have TWO men... that just seems silly.  Why can't you have a man that appreciates both sides of you?  You can be the good girl in public.  Think the girl who you can take to the classy dinner who wears the conservative little black dress with her pearls and Conservative heels.  But then that same girl gets home at night and rips off her clothes to be wearing high high stockings and some very sexy sexy underware wants to fuck you on the kitchen counter.  Yeah, that's me.  Take it or leave it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment