Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things never to say to a girl with big Boobs

So.... we all know I have big boobs.  It's just a fact of life.  And while I'm not exactly a skinny girl these days, even when I was at my lightest in high school I was still blessed in the chest area.  Playing soccer in high school and college I had to often double up my sports bras - and that was even with the best most supportive sports bras around.

When I heard the words, "Miracle Bra" or "Wonder Bra" or "Water Bra" or even "Padded" I shudder.  I don't need a whole lot of push ups - adding extra padding is just bad.  Boys (and even girls) are constantly commenting on the "girls."  And I gotta tell you - it's not all good! 

So when I found this article on theasylum.com I had to share it for all my big boobed sisters out there! 

10 Things NEVER to say to a girl with big boobs! 

10. "I'm usually not that into giant boobs."
Personally I can't say that I've ever had a man say this to me.  When they see me they know what they are getting into.  But no man should ever say this to me - it's like saying they aren't attracted to girls like me, but they'll make an acception. 

9. "How big are they?"
If I had a nickel for every time a person (yes - men AND women) asked me this I'd probably be a millionaire.  I'd like to tell them an A cup and see if they believe me - it's OBVIOUS they aren't. 

8. "I'm sorry, I can't help staring at them."
How about you just don't?  My eyes are about a foot and a half north of them...
7. "I'm actually more of a leg man." Well, I have a set of them too - maybe you should stop staring at my boobs and look at them!
6. "Do you have back pain?" Why does everyone ask that?  Is it really any of their business?  And the answer - FYI, is yes.  If you had two large melons just hanging off the front of you basically being supported with two straps on your shoulders - it does hurt.
5. "I bet your mama gave those to you." Yes, my mom wrapped them up in a nice box and gave them to me when I was 13 years old.  I would have much rather had a phone in my room.  And for those of you interested... I'm a DD, and my mom is barely an A... so No, she definately did not "give" these suckers to me.

4. "Are they real?" If you can't tell the difference between fake and real tits -- then you have a real problem.  If they bounce and exactly round they are real - and real is better.
3. "Can I motorboat them?" No.  The answer is always no. 
2. "You should work at Hooters."  Orange looks particularily bad with my skin tone.  It just washes me out.  So I'll have to pass.
1. "Nice tits." Duh. I know.

4 comments:

  1. This is what the internet was made for. Government stuff and ogling big boobs. Thank you for ensuring that it stays true to its purpose :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a side note...as a girl with DDD's and years of not wearing the proper size bra, if your support is coming from your straps, you should think about getting sized. My rule of thumb, go down two band sizes, up one cup size and see the difference in how your back feels. Your support should come from your band, not your straps. And your under wires should rim the outside of your boob, so you might be a larger cup size than you thought.

    Btw I don't even get asked if I want a motorboat, people just do it, and then I'm the bitch because they walk away with a black eye.

    ReplyDelete