Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jesus wants me.

So, as you know, I love me some Craig's List.  So, Saturday night I got a little bored and write a little post saying I was lonely and wanted to chat.  The response I got was priceless.  Now, I was holding on to this one as my own little personal joke, and I didn't really want to share this one with the masses, but I've been begged to by some friends.  So here goes....

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html


Hi there!!!
I like your ad, it's honest and real. I don't understand why your posts were flagged. Ok, bad days are over :-) we're looking the same things and that makes us a perfect couple. Well, at least I hope so.


I'm 33 yo, single (never been married), professional, open-mind, funny, a little crazy (but not insane), living in Reston Town Center. I like this place and my condo is 3 minutes away from the office. This is McAfee's office -- the company I'm working for. It's a security company and they brought me from oversea to work on a very interesting research project (I'm kind of a scientist -- sounds terrible, but to tell you truth -- I'm a normal guy and I'm not as smart as I look like, but it's a secret, please don't tell it to anybody, because my
company pays me well not due to the job, I'm doing, but because they _think_ I'm doing the smartest part of the job).

I like to walk around, watch sunsets (and sometimes sunrises), I like to travel and I'm traveling a lot, I just like our world and enjoy every moment of my life. What I want is a soulmate to share my life with. I would be a brick wall, and you would be a fireplace and I would protect you from strong winds of life. What I want is to care about you, make you happy, make you smiling. This is what I'm looking for... does it sound like a dream? Could it be real?

Regards,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment