Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Truck Balls.

This is not something I see in Washington DC very often... but that I did see in the Midwest very often.  But it's something I really do think is BEYOND obnoxious.  That is what I will refer to as "truck balls."  Now, you know me, and I'm probably the furthered thing from a prude, but damn having fake balls hanging from your truck hitch is just nasty!  Come on - there are kids that can see them and that's just not cool. 

Besides, it's just nasty - and no one really likes balls anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Those are in all colors and sizes. I saw some on a VW Bug once--that actually made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I saw an obviously black guy with white balls on a Toyota Tacoma, it was wrong in so many ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title reads single and holding truck balls, that's funnier than actual truck balls

    ReplyDelete