Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Man Seeks Protection from Sex Crazed Wife

Now, I don't know about you.. but most men I know love sex, and if they had a woman who was what someone described as "sex crazed" they would literally jump for joy.  The complaints I hear are about how women don't want sex, not that they want too much!

So imagine my surprise when I read about a Turkish man in Germany who has sought police protection from his wife of 18 years.  The man has apparently been dodging his wife sexual urges for the last four years by sleeping on the couch, but to no avail! 

He has decided to get a divorce and move out in hopes of finally getting some rest away from his wives's sexual appetite. "At the moment this is impossible because he says his wife keeps coming into the living room demanding that he perform his marital duties. He asked for police help in getting some sleep at night," police added.


Now, I'd like to find another man in this world that would find this to be a real problem... 

1 comment: