Monday, February 7, 2011

Single Women Prefer Superbowl to having Sex...

For all of you suffering with Superbowl hangovers - of the food and alcohol variety - I hope you enjoyed your evening.  I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of the Superbowl and sports on tv in general (I know, I'm very girlie in that way).  In years past I have watched in to participate in conversations the next day, but not last night.  I'm choosing to be highly anti-social instead.  But that doesn't stop be from reporting a bit of surprising news...

73% of single women would prefer to watch the Superbowl than have sex 

Yes, you read that correctly.  Online dating website Zoosk.com surveyed 1,000 singles about their thoughts on the Superbowl and found that 73% of single women would rather watch the game than have sex, where only 50% of the men would rather watch than have sex.   

So, I hope everyone enjoyed the game last night... And tonight has some great sex to make up for it!

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to learn a strong little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete