Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anna Nicole had the right idea!

So the older I get, the more I think about how the whole idea of marrying for love just might be a bit outdated.  How about the idea of marrying to get ahead?  (and guys - don't read that wrong - not marrying for HEAD, but to get ahead, you know to further yourself in life...) ok, now that we have that straight, lets move on. 

I'm thinking if you can't find that love thing - then why not work for finding something that is going to help you in the long run - and if you take emotions out of the picture, the only thing that really remains is posessions - things - you know the shit you really want! Which makes me thing - Sugar Daddy.  And because I'm not a girl to look for things that are half-assed.  I don't want a sugar daddy that just can take me out to nice dinners and give me flowers once in awhile (that's great for those medicore bitches out there), but I want it all.  You know diamonds dripping off my fingers, and all that. 

So ... what I'm saying - Anna Nicole Smith was probly the smartest dumbass in the world.  As stupid as we all think she was (lets be serious - it was probably all the alochol and drugs she consumed just to fuck that old penis!), she had the right idea.  Marry the old rich man with one foot in the grave, and make him change his will to inherit his millions!  She was no stupid broad.  Unfortunately for her - those stupid kids of his didn't get the same idea.  So the lesson to be learned from her is to find a rich man with NO kids from past relationships - it might be a bit harder, but not completely out of the question.  Or, just charm the kids as well - a man that rich has a lot of wealth to spread around. 

Now, the bitch of all of this - as good as it sounds, and as much as I would love to go out trolling the nursing homes in the DC metro area.  I don't think I could even MAKE myself want to have sex with a man who has that many age spots and a wrinkly penis (well that is before I match him wrinkle to wrinkle - sex between two old people is beautiful - if they match!).  Bitchass, guess I'll have to go back to the idea of finding love - damn these morals and values. 

No comments:

Post a Comment