Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's day cards for the less romantic

I love the website Regretsy - where a blogger links to things on etsy that probably shouldn't be there.  You know, the stuff that people "make" that you just cannot believe they are selling.  One of my favorite posts recently was a person (I can only assume a woman) advertising a "Vegan Vulva Cake"

Just what it sounds like. I first bake a vegan cake, then carve the cake into a vulva shape, frost and finally cover with fondant and sculpt to look like a vulva.



Because I cannot guarantee that a cake will be in good condition if shipped I will deliver the cake to customers within the Baltimore/DC metropolitan area. However if you are out of the area and willing to pay the cost of door-to-door courier, that is also an option.

Please specify chocolate or yellow cake and color of fondant "skin."  
I will let you visit the link itself to see the actual cake, although the picture might not be safe for work! 

But on to the real reason for the post - the Valentine's Day for the less romantic.  So, Regretsy posted the card to the left.  For just $3.00 you can have this lovely card printed and sent to you for a perfect Valentine's Day card.  I really hope you get your "hole" in time for that V-Day fuck.  But somehow if you hand over this card I don't think your chances are very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment