Saturday, May 14, 2011

damn it! The boob curse strikes again!

4,863.  Yes, nearly FIVE THOUSAND hits to my post about things never to say to a girl with big boobs.  I gotta say, even that shit shocks the hell out of me. 

In real life, people stare at my boobs and on the Interwebs the same thing happens.  Do you think that people stop and take time to look at my writing?  No, of course not - the searches all say the same thing - "image" which means that the only thing these guys (and I assume they were guys!) were looking for were big titty pictures.  I can just hope that there is some silver lining that they stayed around and read a word or two - or gasp a whole post.  Hey, some of my posts can get you off as much as a big titty picture, right?  Humm, then again - maybe I don't want to be known for that. 

I would hope that guys are going to the post to learn about things never to say to a girl with big boobs, but in my heart I know I'm wrong, because I posted a whole lot of pictures like the one here -->  of a girl with big ass titties.  And lets be serious, men like the boobs. 

So I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that even 10% of these thousands of people that are clicking by to see the big boob pictures are reading a post here and there and passing this on to others.  Someday I'd actually like to get paid a penny or two for this :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment