Monday, January 9, 2012

Curse of the reciept strikes AGAIN

Yes, I can't believe it... but the curse of the receipt strikes again.  This time from Papa Johns. 

Now I don't know about you, but I didn't know that employees of food establishments were so creative with their naming of tables.  I never really look at my my receipt other than the totals.  What if I'm really missing a creative name that some waiter/waitress made for me. 

So back to the Papa John's receipt.  

This time, while creative - the waiter was just a wee bit racist.  (Granted last time they were homophobic!) 

And another... Last month, a cashier at a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Irvine, Calif., was fired after allegedly mocking Asian-American customers,

by "naming" receipts "Ching" and "Chong"

So boys and girls.  For those eating out - check the "name" on your order.  And for those waiters/waitresses.  Watch yourself, little games like this can get you in a lot of trouble.  If not just fired, possibly legal - ouch!
 
 But since, I'm all out for fun - have this ever happened to you?  What did they call you?  Or for those in the service industry - what witty names have YOU used?

No comments:

Post a Comment