Monday, January 2, 2012

Missed Connections that should stay... missed.

You all know how much I love Craig's List.  It just might be one of my favorite things to read.  Not because I'm looking for anything in particular - but because some of the posts make my self esteem soar.  It's like watching trashy reality tv - you can thank the lord that you are more normal than THOSE people.

So  today when I came across this group of Missed Connections that should stay missed on someecards I fell in love.  Maybe not love, but a whole lot of like. 

Ahh, yes.  We made out at Plough and Stars (what the hell is Plough and Stars, sounds interesting in itself), and it was good.  But I was so trashed that I don't remember your name or what you look like... (don't hate - we've all been there, and if you claim you haven't you are a lying sack of shit).  But the fact that he took the time to write a missed connection and then changed his mind half way through probably shows that he's still drunk.  AA Anyone?


Kudos to her for waiting until she was 22 to lose her virginity, but no kudos to her for obviously forgetting to use protection.  Dumbshit.  

mmm, if she doesn't find this guy - I want him!  A short shirt and bike shorts (not sure if he was in good shape, because BONUS points for a guy that would wear that get-up who wasn't in good shape!)  And the skid mark, humm wow!  Please send this dude my way.


 Just in case you have the urge to have casual sex again these days... meet this woman!  Oh yeah, I was hot and bothered and needed sex, sorry about not telling you about that itty bitty virus that can cause big nasty legions on your dick.  Yeah, hope you enjoy it!  And call me back buddy, we can do it again!
= 

No comments:

Post a Comment