Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Conversation Heart Rejects

So, today is Valentine's Day.  (Yippy skippy)  I'm not really into it this year, and I'm glad I'm home and away from all the giddy women getting their flowers, chocolates and gifts. 

But I do admit that I have a love affair with the Valentine's candy.  And not the chocolate - but love the conversation hearts!  Although, I can't say that I spend a lot of time reading what they say before I shove them in my mouth.  But, when I came across this list on Huffington Post, I felt it was appropriate to include on this blog to "celebrate" Valentine's Day.

Now, these come from twitter posts... so take them for what they are.

1.  ARE YOU 18?

2.  I CAME ON THIS

3.  WAITING FOR YOU TO DIE

4.  FIST ME

5.  I THINK U MADE ME GAY

6.  GET TESTED

7.  I'M CHRIS HENSON

8.  I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL PROCLIVITIES IN MY TELL-ALL MEMOIR

9.  I ONLY WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE AND IF I CAN GET YOU TO LIKE ME, I WIN!

10.  IT'S A LITTLE SPINACHY DOWN THERE

11.  I DO STAND-UP AND IMPROV

12.  I',M THE QUARTERBACK OF THE STEELERS

13.  MY VERSION OF A CANDY HEART IS JUST A ROOFIE I WRITE ON WITH A SHARPIE

No comments:

Post a Comment