Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting Hookups?

Ahh, Craig's List, you don't disappoint.  How I love you so.  It's Election Day and what would you expect but young men and women everywhere trying to hookup while standing in those long lines.  And for those who aren't bold enough to ask directly, there is always Craig's List's Missed Connections.

The Washingtonian gathered these Missed Connections posted today already.  Good luck to all those voters out there!  You will need someone to drunk hook up with after your Election Night Drinking Game. 

If anyone else finds any Election Day Missed Connections, post them in the comments!

** grammatical, spelling and other errors are not mine, but the posters! **

Gray Fur Trimmed Coat & Fishnets - m4w (Alexandria)
gorgeous. well dressed. mature.
wearing a gray coat with fur trim.
fishnets, heels
very pretty
shaded glasses
we rode the elevator together.
i asked you if you voted.
i’d vote for you anyday. :)
hope you see this -- 7th floor? i think.


You’re from OK, I’m from CA - m4w - 31 (Adams Morgan Polling Place)
I met you in line for voting at the Adams Morgan polling place. We chatted for a while about where we’re from. You’re from Norman, Oklahoma and I’m from Los Angeles, California. You have a really amazing dimple high on your right cheek. I would have asked for your number but the polling guy made me stand in a separate line.



Handsome Blue eyed Arlington Forest voter passed on the street - m4m (On the way to Culpepper voting)
Around 9:30 A.M. This morning . Passed a handsome guy this morning with blue eyes. Exchanged a brief bit about the time it took for him to vote. As we walked our opposite directions we both looked back. But, I sure would like to meet up with you again and have a chance to talk some more. You must live in my same area ~ So, I am taking a chance in hopes to connect. If this is you , I would like to buy you a drink . Please respond to this ad. Thanks!



rocking the vote in pink pants - m4w - 29 (capitol hill)
We didn’t really chat, so there’s probably no connection to miss per se, but I do appreciate your smiling efforts to get me to the proper location to cast my vote, even though you were behind me in line. I would be more than happy to buy you a drink if you want pay back for helping me out.
I hope your experience went well and your guy wins. Unless your guy is a terrible human being, but I’m going to assume you don’t support turrible people. Oh and for the record, you were the one in pink pants, not me.



Pretty blue eyed voter - m4w - 48 (Ashburn)
You passed me as I was standing at the exit talking to a friend. We caught each other’s eye. I saw you leave in a large SUV. Drop me a line. Tell me something you noticed about me so I know its you. Lets meet up and talk.



Leesburg Obama Girl- Starbucks - m4w - 40 (Leesburg)
Very pretty petite Obama supporter at Leesburg Starbucks this morning. You changed your hair during the course of the morning. We had our backs to each other bit exchanged smiles several times. Would love to get you alone! Very hot. :-)


Chatting in line before voting - m4w - 47 (Reston, VA)
Enjoyed chatting with you in line today. Looked for you after voting but didn't see you. Stay in touch?


Pretty Voter at Walker-Jones Elementary School - m4w - 29 (Mt. Vernonr Sq.)
We were both in the same ridiculously long line to vote today at Walker-Jones EC on New Jersey Ave. You have brown hair, wore a reddish-orange long sleeve sweater-shirt, black skirt, and gray flats. You were with a friend that looked like Yoko Ono in a white winter coat and some tall gangly blond guy reading a book about Yom Kippur and wearing iphone headphones. It was miserable standing in that gymnasium but the only ray of light for me was occasionally glancing over in your direction. I doubt you'll ever read this, but if you do, i think we should go to Mandu and eat some Korean food and have a few drinks (I'm not Korean, I just love dumplings).

No comments:

Post a Comment