Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wanna date a Farmer?

File this one under there is a dating site for everything!  I was watching tv tonight and across my screen flashed a new commercial I had never seen before... for Farmers Only.com. 

What is it you ask?  It's a dating site for farmers only (duh!).  The site claims that "City Folks just don't get it" (which is a motto they have TRADEMARKED!), so a site needed to be developed so those down home country folks can find each other. 

Farmer's Only claims that meeting your intended while working on the farm all day is very difficult (I don't know - I've heard about way too many people that are way too interested in animals, if you get my drift.  (On that note, I will share that I once had a guy ask me if I was interested in having sex with my dog - yes you read that right... sex with my dog!)

So what is farmer's only claim?  (you know eharmony has their 32 variables of compatibility or something, adult friend finder hooks you up with sex partners, Ashley Madison caters to those who want to cheat..)  Farmer's only claims to match you with your best partner based on the animals you breed or raise (alpacas, horses, cattle, chickens, dogs, goats, rabbits, sheep), what kind of crops you grow and if you are organic or not. 
It all reminds me of one of my favorite reality shows from the early days of reality shows... Farmer Wants a Wife.  You remember that one?  It was back when reality shows were outrageous, but just because they were outrageous.  And especially on Fox, remember Amish in the City or Paradise Island?  Wow, I do miss those days... someone bring those really trashy reality shows back!

2 comments:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to find out a shocking secret that has the power to get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CALL ME PLEASE AT (850) 363-7881ROBERT. LIVED ALONE LIVED AT 1602. STUCKEY AVNUE Apt#2111 ! TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA.32310... OK. CALL ME

    ReplyDelete