Saturday, February 7, 2015

Picture pet peeve.... My LEAST favorite type of "creative" pictures on online dating profiles

I admit it, I have a ton of pet peeves., but I try not to be too cynical.  But it's Saturday night and I've come across a number of these pictures that drive me crazy.  The guys in the picture are trying to be "creative" or "cleaver"  not in the end, it's neither!

A good 10% of the guys have the "creative" picture where they are pretending to hold something up or peeing something out.   See examples I've provided.

I know the guys are trying to be cleaver, but more often than not they look like they drank too much and have reverted back to their 13 year old boy humor, and not in a good way.

I think these pictures are just fine for your own personal collection - but posting them on your online dating profile just makes you look both desperate as well as  lacking some serious creativity.  I know guys think that they are the first one to "hold" down a building with one finger, or pretending a stream of water is you peeing.

But... my least favorite are the ones where guys pretend that the Washington Monument is his "monster dick".... but in reality, I assume they are over compensation! 

And I'd love to blame guys on this one, but it's not just them - there are plenty of women doing the same thing. 

Ladies... come on, I know you are smarter than that!  





1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to discover a strange little secret that might get you your personal harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete