Sunday, April 3, 2011

Craigs List strikes again... wanna share your underware with your man?

So, like I often do on Sunday night while watching television and prepping for Monday morning, I peruse the Craig's List personal ads.  Today I find a good one.  It shows up late in the evening (note, it's already nearly midnight and it only was posted less than 30 min ago).  So you know the guy isn't 100% confident with the subject matter.  Craig's List postings tend to follow the sun's rotation - during the day they are much calmer, more tame.  But when the sun goes down the freaks come out. 

And here is one of them. 

Okay with a guy wearing panties? - 24 (Silver Spring)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-03, 11:17PM EDT
Reply To This Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hear's the deal. I think I'm pretty much a catch. I'm a good looking 24yo with a nice car and good job. I'm laid back, funny, and love the outdoors. I've got a degree and my shit together. However, I can't really date my friends because I do, in fact, like to wear panties. Thus, craigslist. I'm not saying I'm here for a sexual only relationship and other then that I'm pretty normal. I also don't want to shove it down your throat. I just also want to know that you won't run away when you find out. With that said, I would love to find someone to hangout with sometime. I'd love to grab some food, see a movie, and if we click, hang out some more. If you're interested, shoot me an email. And please, post your favorite store in the subject line so I know you're real. Pics of you will get pics of me. Thanks

Location: Silver Spring


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Yes.  And for you ladies who are interested - here is the link to her ad/posting if you really want to reply.

First off, let me say that if you are so embarrassed of your kink that you can't date anyone within your social circle for fear that they might let it out, that's not good.  But then again, why not post it on Craig's List for the world to see - or at least the greater Washington DC Metro area?  Sounds like a great idea to me (and for me too - it's a great way for me to make fun of you!)

Next, dude.  Really woman's underwear?  My guess is that you don't like granny panties - but some kind of lacy/frilly/g-string type.  And let me tell you, no matter if a guy think it's hot they really aren't all that comfortable - yes naysayer girls out there, I've tried multiple times and I don't get it.  And with a guy's equipment I'm not sure how it really works to pack all the twig and berries into a small women's underwear package.  But hey, I guess as kinks go this is pretty harmless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment