Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fetish Friendly Dinnerware - Cum Bowls!

Again one of my favorite websites (I really need to start a links list here on the blog...) Regresty.com posted a great piece of "art" today.  A stoneware artist has listed (and SOLD) a pair of bowls on etsy.com that are - shall we say, a bit fetish friendly... I am calling them cum bowls.  Judge for yourself.  This is the actual listing for the bowls.  But I've also included the picture to the left for your own judgement. 

Now I have to say that this seller on etsy - LR Potter - out of Texas isn't too bad.  Her stuff isn't anything spectacular, but it's reasonably priced and not half bad looking.  But did she really not step back and look at this bowls and say... humm doesn't this look a bit odd? 

I just hope those that bought them did so as a joke - if not... I hope they enjoy their cum bowls for years to cum!

No comments:

Post a Comment