Friday, June 29, 2012

You can't cheat with this wedding band!


Readers of this blog will know one thing, I'm against cheating.  Completely and totally against cheating.  This attitude has not always been popular, and in fact I've lost a couple of very close friends for being upset that they did cheat.  But I haven't waivered on this idea.  I've seen way to many people devestatingly hurt by cheating to even given it a second thought.

So, imagine my surprise and delight when I see the "anti-cheating ring!"  While, probably made as a joke (it comes from a website called "The Cheeky" after all) the idea behind the anti-cheating ring is brilliant. 

The ring, made out of strengthened Titanium is a simple silver-look on the outside, but engraved on the inside is "I'm married"  So if your man (or woman) is in a bar or something and takes off their ring to be cleaver, an imprint of "I'm married" stays strong - basically staking your claim.

It's the closest thing to branding your significant other - and I have nothing wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment