Sunday, July 8, 2012

Meat on the bone.

Ahh, yes... I know you.  You read the subject line and thought I was going to talk about boners.  Well, I'm not.... kind of.

So, I have weird eating habits, I'm super picking and I don't like strange things.  Mayo makes me want to hurl, even looking at it makes me want to puke.  I don't like spice - at all!  But one of my strangest eating quirks is that I don't like eating meat off the bone.

You know - a T-bone steak (then again, I don't like steak either!), or chicken wings, or even fried chicken with the bones still in it.  I don't know what it is, but it creeps me out. 

Now my friends think this is hilarious.  Who doesn't like chicken wings (not only are they spicy, but that damn bone thing!)?  I have to admit, once in awhile I do like a chicken wing, as long as it's very mild, and I only eat the very outer layer of meat, I leave more meat on it than I eat because I don't like to get too close to the bone!

And god forbid I say that I don't like meat on the bone in PUBLIC because every snickers at me and makes references to blow jobs - and my love of them, but my aversion to the real meat on the bone.

OK, that's it, I just wanted to share my bone story... mostly because a friend told me I had to write about this on my blog.  so there you go G.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment