Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Bible or 50 Shades of Gray??

I'm not a very religious person, lets just get  that straight.  But this is just crazy...

The Damson Dene Hotel in the United Kingdom has made a bold stance by replacing the Bible with 50 Shades of Gray in their hotel's nightstands.  The owner thinks that providing a copy of the book is a "hospitable thing to do."

The owner bought the hotel from a Methodist group 10 years ago and disagreed with having the Gideon's Bibles in each room.  He deemed it "wholly inappropriate" to put a religious book in one's bedroom.  The hotel still provides Bibles, but one must request one from the Front Desk.

Now as my last post said, I'm all for literotica, but I'm also one for tradition, and I'm not sure swapping out the Bible with literorica is the best move.  Maybe include both?  Although if they both were in the same drawer, 50 Shades of Gray might spontaneously combust!

Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment