Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sexercise!

No woman I know is 100% happy with her body.  I'd love to say that women are self confident.  But how many chicks do you know that wouldn't be happy to burn a couple of calories - and have fun doing it?

Hell yeah!  So when I came across a posting giving approximate calorie burn for sex acts, I'm all for it!  Then again, I'm going to have to find a willing partner, but I'm sure there is a guy (or two) out there who could stand to burn a few cals too! 

Making Out, 30 minutes: 230 calories

Foreplay, 20 minutes: 87 calories for women, 107 calories for men

Unclasping a bra with both hands: 8 calories

Unclasping a bra with one hand: 18 calories

Unclasping a bra with your mouth: 67 calories

Strip Tease: 60 Calories

Oral Sex: 100 calories

Missionary Position, 10 minutes: 250 calories

Woman on Top, 10 minutes: 300 calories for women, 130 calories for men.

Sex Standing Up: Up to 600 calories for both people.

Masturbation: Up to 150 calories per session.

Orgasm: From 60-100 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment