Monday, July 16, 2012

Shoes that double as pockets!

I love shoes.  I love purses.  What I don't like is carrying a purse when I'm out at a bar, etc (not that I do that much anymore, but in the past!).  A purse can get super heavy (especially if you carry the monster ones that I do with everything you could possibly ever need in it!).  You can't leave your purse at the table if you go to go dancing or get a new drink = it's just way too dangerous.  That's how identify theft and just regular theft happens.  And besides, no one wants to lose their expensive purse because some bitch decided she needed it more than you do.

So... a miracle has fallen  upon us.  A company called Bellona Fashions has come up with the ingenious idea to create a shoe with a wedge heel that contains a special compartment.  A pocket as you will.  You can store anything in these pockets and you don't have to worry about carrying a purse around. 

Unfortunately, the price is not cheap - $145 - $295 (umm, OUCH!) but i like the idea!  And the best part - the shoes aren't ugly!


No comments:

Post a Comment