Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Men and Accessories

So... I must say that I must be a fan of accessories on men (to a point!).  You know, like hats and sunglasses.  I can definitely say that many - if not all men, look better in a hat and/or sunglasses. 

I'm serious, look around.  How many men look hot as hell when they are wearing nice sunglasses or a good baseball cap - but then they take it off and you wonder what the hell you were thinking!

Happens to me ALL the damn time.  Especially looking at personals ads, I see a profile picture with a guy in a hat or sunglasses and then look at his other pictures and wonder how such a small thing can make a guy look so much better.

So ugly guys, utilize hats and sunglasses very well.  And girls, make sure to make your judgements AFTER he removes his hat and sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment