Friday, September 28, 2012

Sexual Phobias

Sex is scary.  Yes, I know it's pleasurable and all that, but seriously there are some scary things about sex.  So, when I came across this list of sexual phobias, I was interested....

At least now I know there is a name for sexual crap people are scared of.  Now you don't have to just be scared, you can have a label for it!  And as we all know, a label makes it all better.

Parthenophobia — Fear of virgins or young girls
--> Hey, it makes sense!  Not every guy wants to peg a virgin!  There are all kinds of issues with virgins.  Those bitches get emotionally attached as soon as their is penetration.  There is all that pesky issues with possible pain when you get in.  And of course, she's got no idea what she's doing - so can it be that good?

Medorthophobia — Fear of erect penises
--> Yes, Yes, Yes!  I totally get this one.  While an erect penis can do great things, honestly it's a little scary!  That thing all engorged, red and pointing right at you?  And god forbid it happens at a time when you aren't looking for sex or even worse from someone you DON'T want sex with! 


Medomalacuphobia: Fear of erectile dysfunction
--> For both girls and guys, erectile dysfunction is a real bummer.  Of course, it's obvious for guys, no one wants their equipment to not work.  But boys, girls feel responsible too... if you are having trouble getting it up or getting it hard, we feel like it's our fault.  If we can't turn you on enough to make you work it can really make you feel inadequate.

Gymnophobia: Fear of being nude
--> Did anyone else notice that the prefix (which is probably the wrong word - but you get what I'm talking about...) to this phobia name is GYM?  Of course, all those people walking around nude in the gym locker room can really give a person a complex.  No one wants to compare themselves to others in the nude, talk about the ultimate full disclosure, you can't hide anything when you are nude. 

Eurotophobia: Fear of genitals, especially female ones
--> I get it, genitals are not exactly pretty.  Those male or female genitals are kind of weird shapes and do weird things.  Weird things that are actually magical.  I guess you have to just get over their ugliness to appreciate their beauty.

Malaxophobia: Fear of the intimacy in foreplay
Seriously?  People don't like foreplay.  People are weird.

Philemaphobia: Fear Of Kissing
Yup, I've been with guys who don't like kissing... not sure if it's a fear or if it's just issues.  Although, I think the ones I've encountered have more a fear of germs and the spread of germs through saliva than a fear of actual kissing.  Kissing is a lost art and should be fully explored.  I'm actually pretty sad that I grew up and kissing became a bit blase.  I miss making out like a teenager.  Seems too many guys just use casual kissing to get to the big show.

Sexual Claustrophobia — Fear of sex indoors
I would appreciate if someone could explain this one to me.  How could someone be scared of having sex outdoors??? I can surely see and appreciate liking sex outdoors, but that's not even the same as actually FEARING sex indoors.

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you won't guess what muscle in your body is the muscle that gets rid of joint and back pains, anxiety and excessive fat.

    This "hidden primal muscle" is in your body and will boost your energy, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic power when unlocked.

    ReplyDelete