Monday, October 1, 2012

Eggcellant... what your egg choices says about you

Yes, I actually used a word based on eggs (there has to be a real english term for that - but for the life of me I have no idea what it is right now - so forgive me... besides, how the hell do you google that??)

OK, on to the point... How you eat your eggs apparently says something about your personality - or so says the British Egg Industry Council.  Apparently the Brit Egg people asked 1,010 what kind of eggs they liked as well as surveyed their personality.  This is what they found. 

Poached Egg: Outgoing, Likely to be happier
Boiled Egg: Disorganized, Run the greatest risk of getting divorced
Fried Egg: High Sex Drive, from the skilled working class
Scrambled Egg: Guarded, favored by those without children.
Omelettes: Self-disciplined.




What does your egg preference say about you? Is it true? 

I prefer omelettes, I think... Although I will eat an egg any way.  I like the way you can put all kinds of crap in an omelette though!

No comments:

Post a Comment