Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Men's Sunglasses

Can we take a minute here and discuss men's sunglasses?  I have to say that I'm not really a fashion diva or anything, but I have a serious hatred for the "original" Oakley sunglasses.  You know what I mean - the ones that have the wings looking things on the side. 

Yeah, those!  I hate them. 

But listen, I know they have a purpose.  I'm thinking softball, maybe biking, running?  they are good athletic type sunglasses.

But for every day use?  Hell no.  I just think they look foolish.  And it's even worse when an old fat guy is wearing them - you know the type, he got them because they were "cool" but has never touched a baseball bat in his life.  Yeah, him.  They look even worse on him.

There are a million other styles of frames that you can get - so get them.  Because damn it, I'm going to judge you if you wear these out and about.

1 comment:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    ReplyDelete