Monday, October 22, 2012

Great hiding places!

So, like every woman out there (and some men too), I have a drawer full of toys... OK, maybe not a drawer full, but I have a toy.  And I'm not talking about the toys for children.

Having toys is great for sex, but what the hell do you do with those sex toys when someone is over that you dont' want to see them.  Think parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, or god forbid a guy that you don't want to go there!

Drawers are find and all, but drawers can be opened very easily.  So, today I see a commercial for Stuffies, while advertised for kids to hide their "secrets," I think it would be a great idea to hide those sex toys you have laying around.

Just look - https://stuffies.com

And the stuffies don't just have 1 pocket, there are 7 pockets for your secrets.  That's enough for toys, lubes, condoms, and all kinds of other things too!

Gracie - the Stuffie to the left has 7 pockets - one in her mouth, one on each of her legs, one in her back, and another one I have no idea where it is!  Seems pretty handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment