Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dildo maker - NSFW

So, I'm starting something new...  As all of you know, most of the words I post on this blog are not exactly safe for work (NSFW), but with words you can hide what you are reading.  It's when I post a picture that could clearly get you in trouble I worry (just a little, you clicked on the link while you were at work silly person!)  So now, when a post includes a picture that is a bit risque I will post "NSFW" in the title of the posting.

So on to today's NSFW posting....

Francesco Morackini created a Dildomaker as part of his tools series.  Part "pencil sharpener" and all sex...  the Dildomaker turns any household object into a phallic object with just the twist of a crank.  Now, Francesco has done this as an "art" piece for the viewers to question the relationship between humans and manufactured products, but I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of people out there thinking that this might be a good idea...

Me, on the other hand, I prefer sex toys made for that purpose and leave veggies to their intended uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment