Monday, May 6, 2013

How much do you like those nuggets?


I love me some McDonald's chicken Mcnuggets.  Yes, they are amazing.  Give me an order of nuggets and some sweet and sour sauce and I'll be a happy camper.  I might even do anything for those nuggets.  Sounds like I have something in common with Khadijah Baseer.

Ms. Khadijah who lives in Los Angeles was just arrested just trying to get her beloved McNuggets.  Did she try to steal them?  Nope, She stood outside the drive-through and offered blow job's for an order of McNuggets.  I really hope she was offering the BJ for the 20 pack and not just the measly 4 nugget Happy Meal portion.  Although that does bring a whole new definition to "Happy Meal"

Did she get her nuggets before getting arrested?  Nope... Poor woman!  All she got was a misdemeanor solicitation charge.


1 comment:

  1. Charles Ramsey proved a much better McDonald's spokesperson than this woman.

    ReplyDelete