Thursday, June 2, 2011

Left handed Underware

Apparently roughly 10% of the population is left handed.  And we live in a right handed world.  Now, for full disclosure - I'm firmly in the "other" 90% and I have never had to deal with any of those left handed problems.  But it seems that every left hander I meet is a guy. 

So, left handed guys... I have something for you!  Turns out that even underwear is made for the right handed people and it's just another thing out to get you.  Not that I understand because when we go potty, we have to fully remove EVERYTHING.  It's quite a process.  But you can just remove the ol' penis and go. 

I didn't know it was just a process to remove the ol' penis from the underwear - but apparently it is, and the flap in underwear is made for those who are right handed.  But now, the designer, Hom, has developed new underwear for the left handed that will "save left-handed men up to three, often vital, seconds when visiting the loo," (and yes, it's a British company)

Instead of a traditional right handed slit, the new design will have a horizontal slit, that is universally accessible for both the left and right handed man - don't ask me how it works - I don't have a cock!

2 comments:

  1. Other companies have been making "universal access" undies for years ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea of underwear for lefty or righty is almost as ridiculous as a panty for front entrance or backdoor entrance.

    ReplyDelete