Tuesday, June 21, 2011

what you should NEVER call your significant other.

Another website, another interesting list.  This time a list of bad pet names that you should avoid calling your lover.  Now I will not take credit for this list (as there are some majorly f'ed up names on it.) 

We all use them, they are usually signs of affection, but this of 25 names are ones you really should avoid....

Shmoop or Shmoopie

Poopsie

Cutie Patootie

Most anything food-related, not limited to: Pudding, Baby Cakes, Honey Pot, Muffin

Baby Girl or Baby Boy

Snuggluffagus (I don't know, I kind of secretly like this one...)

JuJuBee

Cowpie

Muammar Gaddafi (if you are calling your significant other Muammar Gaddafi, I think the least of your problems is a pet name...)

Booger

Lovey Yummers

Slutty Buddy

Thunder Chunk

Tubba Wubba

Hitler (umm, really????)

Fart Bomber

Paycheck

Princess

Hey, You

Mein Führer

Representative Weiner (D-N.Y.) (and why would you use this??)

Bed Bug

Pennis the Menance (this admittidly is kind of funny...)

Mama or Daddy (oh yeah, I really don't get those who use this, my grandparents did.  It's creepy.)

Vagitarian

No comments:

Post a Comment