Friday, July 15, 2011

Dating Disasters

So, I'm not in the practice of putting personal stuff up here.  I don't like to hurt people's feelings and I would rather avoid any confrontation with people I know.  Mostly, I just want it to be fun. 

Well... lately my dating life has been quite the comedy.  I can't help but share my latest dating disasters from the past couple of months.  Note, I will be very vague, because I would like to protect the not so innocent. 

#1: The TOO nice guy
Don't get me wrong, I love a nice guy.  There is nothing better than a guy who is nice to animals, waiters and kids.  But I have to tell you - there is such a thing as too nice of a guy.  Mine was just boring.  You need a little spice in your life.  Or what I like to call, a bit of doucheyness.  The date with the too nice guy was a little boring, and I was afraid that when I hugged him at the end of the date he might freak out.    Now don't get me wrong (again), nice is good and he could have been nervous and all that - but I like to have a bit of entertainment.  STRIKE 1

#2: The Sister-Fucker
OK, maybe not exactly "fucker" but everything but... Yes, I went on a date with a guy - it went well, he was cool, there might actually be a second date.  But then when we were talking a couple of days later, he tells me that he feels really comfortable with me and would like to tell me a secret.  He and his sister have fooled around (when they were kids and recently as well!!!).  The kicker, he didn't understand why I thought it was so weird.  And we are not talking about a step-sister or anything, but his REAL blood sister.  Ouch.  STRIKE 2

#3 The Military Guy
I've always been against dating guys in the military, I don't want to move with them, and honestly they have a bit of an attitude (a bit too much doucheyness).  But lately, I've been opening my net wider (I'm getting older and still don't have a man - you have to bend some - or most - of your rules).  So, I've been talking to said Military Man and we go on a date... He shows up fall down drunk, you know the times when  you can't keep your head up - he was there.  Now, I played along (our conversations had been great!), but appeased him at every step because there is no sense talking to a drunk man.  STRIKE 3

#4: The Disappearing Man
So, I posted on Craig's List when I was bored (as I'm prone to do) and told the men in Craigland that I was looking for a nice guy with a bit of douche (reoccurring theme here).  I figured that I could find a guy with just a little bit of ego, and all that.  Well, I found him. . . We emailed back and forth for a couple of days.  The "last" day it was emails every couple of minutes.  We scheduled to meet after work, and I emailed him to confirm (elapsed time, less than 5 minutes), and the email is returned to sending, yahoo address unknown.  I tried a couple more times (and from different email accounts) and still, returned to sender, yahoo address unknown.  Turns out the fucker deleted his email.  STRIKE 4

After a while, one would get a complex, if the stories were so outlandishly weird.  At least I can provide entertainment value with my bad date stories.  So enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to watch this short video to find out a shocking secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete