Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Makeup at work?

So, I saw a little piece today about how women wearing makeup to work is like a man wearing a suit.  Is it true?  Should a woman always wear makeup to work?

While, I'm pretty casual when it comes to most things - I find that makeup is essential - especially in the workplace.  Makeup helps you look put together, and not that rolled out of bed look.  It's important to put your best face forward (pun intended) when going to work, and in that it includes makeup. Right? 

I know makeup is not everyone's best friend, but I'm not telling you that you have to make your self up like a drag queen, but just a swipe of mascara, a little dot of concealer.  It's all you really need if you don't like makeup. 

Take the "stars without makeup" as a hint - nearly everyone can look better with a little (or sometimes a lot) of makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment