Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Keeping Score

So, this morning on my way into work I heard the radio DJ's talking about a new product called the Tally-Man.  See video below:

The Tally-man helps you "keep score"  in the bedroom.  You know, how many Orgasms each partner has.  Now if this is a real product, I'm not sure.  I couldn't find it referenced anywhere on the Interwebs, except thefisky.com who originally wrote the article.  But the idea still remains.

And for one, I cannot believe that couples desire such a product, or keep score.  Isn't a relationship about taking care of each other - including in the bedroom.  If you are so petty to keep score, I would say that's not the only problem in your relationship. 

I can see if - for instance - as a woman gave multiple BJ's to her man, and never received anything in return.  That is kind of crap - but only because he's using you as his personal getting off device.  But to keep a score of how many orgasms he had vs you - it just seems super silly.

Lets just concentrate on pleasuring each other, and what comes of it, comes of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment