Thursday, October 6, 2011

Protecting the innocent and not so innocent

So, I've been writing this blog for some time.  It's been a fun past time for me.  Somewhere for me to get out frustrations and write once in awhile.  BUT, it's come to my attention that this blog - this fun thing for me might seriously be a hindrance to my dating.  Why, you might ask?  Well, I will tell you I haven't really dated at all since it went up.  Granted that is probably for a million other reasons!

With all that said, do I want to stop writing this?  Hell, no!  It's too much fun for me.  And really, it's all about my fun, isn't it?  If you aren't pleasing yourself, who is going to please you (and hey, get your mind OUT of the gutter, I'm not talking about that!)

So, I'm thinking two things:

1.  I need to stop publishing this blog in any way associated with my name.  Right now I have the link on my "fun" email, one of my personals ads (yes, I DO do that), and share it with people I know.  If I stopped doing this, no one could associate me to the blog.  An option.

2.  Make the promise, which I've kept since I started this blog, that I will NOT be including any personal stories.  So, if I go on a date with you, I'm not going to share the details of our date, how you curved to the left, or how you smelled (good or bad).  What I will do is give my general observations - based on my own experiences.  Even if you totally stand me up, or oppositely are the best ever (at whatever), I'm not going to blog about you.  If I do it will be in such general terms it could be anyone.  I.e. I've been with guys that smell good and some bad - those bad ones aren't just going to cut it.  Deal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment