Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spice things up in the bedroom...

This morning I was listening to the radio on my way into work and the DJ's (The Kane Show - if you are interested) were talking about how crazy you should get in bed, especially on night (or day) #1.  The argument was whether you should lay all your cards on the table and use all your tricks on the first night, or if you should hold back some for later.

Personally, I can see both ways.  You want the guy/girl to call you back so you want to be good time #1.  But at the same time, should you leave it all on the table and have nothing (except more sex, and that's NOT a bad thing) for later?  I dont' have a definite answer.

BUT, all this lead me to a whole other world of sex positions.  They were citing stuff to try or hold back, and I had no idea what they were talking about.  Have you ever heard of the "Butter Churner" or the "Stairway to Heaven"?  If so, you are much better off than me.

So, trying to figure out what the hell they were talking about, I sat off on a bit of Internet Research.  And came across THE site for sex positions...  Men's Health has a section called The Big Book of Sex - Sex Positions.     Not only do they have illustrated how to's, you can group what you are looking for by the following:

1.  Head to Toe
2.  Kneeling
3.  Man on Top
4. Oral
5.  Seated
6.  Side by Side
7. Standing, front entry
8. Standing, rear entry
9. Woman on top
10. 1 Star
11. 2 Star
12. 3 Star
13. 4 Star
15. 5 Star

So, pick and choose, decide what you want to try, and dang it try it (or all of them.)  And you can thank me later.

I will also note that there is a "test your skills" portion of the website, and for full disclosure, I got 7 positions correct and 5 wrong, which makes me:

You are a sex position SOMEWHAT OF A SEX MACHINE
Not bad at all! You scored right in the middle part of the curve (puns not fully intended). And even if the more exotic positions had you stumped, that’s nothing to be ashamed about. Once you get the Men’s Health glossary committed to memory, you’ll be ready to graduate to the next libidinous level.
 
Enjoy and you can thank me later. 
 
And oh, by the way, the Butter Churner...  Have your partner lie on her back with her legs raised over her head. This is not a plain Jane position! Squat over her and dip your penis in and out of her. Be extra careful to thrust lightly to avoid stressing her neck

No comments:

Post a Comment