Sunday, September 11, 2011

Craig's List Strikes Again.

So, as I do nearly every day, I checked the "missed connections" section of Craig's List.  It's always good to look through the ads to see if one is about you, or someone you know.  And once in awhile I find a great ad that is just too good to be true. 

Yes, I found one of those ads today:

Cute Mugger - m4m - 22 (Georgetown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-11, 12:39PM EDT
Reply to:
Reply To This Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking along the canal, and all of a sudden you rushed me and tried to mug me. I don't think you knew that I'd been taking karate for the past fifteen years or so, so I liberally defended myself. Eventually I let you run away, and I realized that you had a really sweet ass. I also realized(a little too late, considering that I'd pounded at your face for a good two minutes or so) that you used to have really nice teeth, and were kinda cute.


I won't press charges for the mugging, but I'd love to get together some time and maybe get a coffee. IDK how likely you are to read this, but I'm kinda just throwing this out there. Hope to hear from you soon. If you see this, tell me what you used to try to mug me with.

Location: Georgetown


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2593136777
So... hey, dude.  You tried to mug me, but damn you were hot.  Lets do this again, and this time we can just play mugger.   Wouldn't that be so hot?  And oh yeah, don't worry if you need money, I'll pay you for your trouble. 

SERIOUSLY?  Maybe I need to look into this way to meet guys.  I'm going to try mugging them and hope they write a messed connection about me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment