Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh yeah, I know you want this...

So over the years I've been with a couple of men.  Just a couple, now...  And no matter what the guy, no matter what the size of his equipment - he's obsessed with it. 

I cannot count how many times I've heard, "You know you want this"  And sometimes, I do, but often I really don't.  And lets be honest guys - there is always someone bigger, harder, and wider out there.  So get over your obsession with your "big fat cock" and just learn how to use it.

Because boys, it's not about how big, fat or long it is (well, within reason - boys with pinky cocks might just want to explore other options...)  It's really how you USE it.  Some of the biggest cocks are some of the worst - just jamming that in there isn't going to provide a win.  Learn some techniques, and for gosh sake, give up the phase "I know you want this big hard cock in you."  It's overused! 

Now, don't you get me wrong.  I love a good penis - it does great things.  But it's not the end-all-be-all. 

Girls don't go around worshiping our pussy - that's your job guys.  And the same for your cock.  We shall worship you, you worship us.  But being obsessed with your own junk is something I will never understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment