Saturday, August 27, 2011

hilarious Hurricane Irene Quotes

The weather channel, "There aren't many large trees, etc on the beach.  The vegetation knows that big storms come here"


CNN had the headline NYC EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT CHIEF ON IRENE. My brother wondered how his wife felt about that.

NBC4... If you lose power, go online and we are streaming live.  Umm... if you lose power - aren't you going to lose Internet?

Do you have a flashlight?  Oh yes!  i'm going to go Blair Witch Project.  And then she shines the flashlight directly into the camera.


That's the 4th time you've used the term "weaponize."  Maybe you should get our your theasaurus and use another word.

"dont' call the emergency line if you need canned food, don't call if you need bottled water.  It's just for EMERGENCIES!"

Pat Collins (NBC4) "I think my Gore-Tex has lost it's Gore.  I'm soaked from my ankles to my neck"  I'm not sure how his head is not - oh wait. it's the BRIGHT Yellow rain-bucket hat he has on. 

Dont worry about marine life they know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment