Tuesday, September 6, 2011

5 Things you should NEVER do in the bedroom.

I found this list of 5 Things you should never do in the bedroom today, and I cannot help but share - because they are so true!  At least with me...

1.  Surprise butt sex.
So yes, the vag and the anus are close together, and in the passion of the moment there can be slight - shall we call them "slips" - BUT, there is a huge difference between slips and as the article on CollegeCandy.com calls "a clearly premeditated anal sex attack which includes a whole lot of feigned ignorance."  I've personally been -shall we called it - attacked in this way.  And seriously dude, you can't tell the difference?  One has lubrication and is soft and giving - the other, no lubrication and no give.  Don't lie, you were going there - and we don't like it (or most girls don't... - I don't know many girls that like it.)  If you want anal sex, talk about it and for god sake - don't do the surprise attack, it's just not going to end well for you.

2.  Body Shaming
Being completely butt-ass naked in bed with someone is revealing all your imperfections (and perfections - damn it!)  Being naked is venerable.  So, be nice!  Don't point out something you see as a flaw (this goes for girls AND guys!)  Don't pinch an extra roll around the middle or arm or ass or whatever, because we already know it's there and we don't want to be reminded - nothing is more of a mood killer.  And for the girls, be careful about a guy's junk.  Don't make a face when you see it and definitely don't make negative comments - a guy is very sensitive about that area - in more ways than one.

3.  Pressuring.
When you are in bed, naked, and all that the last thing you want to do is be pressured into something you don't want to do.  See #1, anal sex.  These kinds of conversations should take place in a non-sexual setting.  You know, ideas you want to try, toys, etc so that your partner can have the right of refusal!

4.  Comparisons.
For gosh sake - NEVER do comparisons out loud!  yes, we all know that we do hundreds, even thousands of split second comparisons of our partners in bed.  I like how so and so touched me, or he was a much better kisser, or she had much better boobs, but you say that out loud and you are screwed.  Talk about a feeling of inadequacy....

5.  Unwanted aggression.
As "college candy.com says" the practice of pushing a woman's head down during a bj - it's not cool.  Guys get a clue, no one wants to choke on your cock.  From experience I can say once I've gagged I'm done.  I just feel like shit.  While I have developed techniques to stop you from pushing my head down - I don't want to!  I don't want to gag, I don't want to feel the bile rise in my throat (because hey dipshit - it does!).  it also goes in any other sex acts, if the person seems reluctant, don't force her (see #3 Pressuring!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment