Saturday, August 25, 2012

Presidential Prophylactics

So... just in case you aren't getting enough politics on television, on the Internet or on the radio, I have a brand new way to voice your political persuasion.  (just to note, I will not be declaring my party preferences, nor do I really care about which ones you prefer - but what I do care about is other crazy ways for people to show their "colors")

And since I live in DC, politics are EVERYWHERE.  So I know a great number of people who would use anything to help them illustrate their party preferences.

Well, some enterprising New York man has decided to package and sell Obama and Romney condoms.  See below.


And for you people are are really concerned about who is ahead (no pun intended)... the Obama versions are outselling Romney's by 6-7%.   If you really feel the need, you can purchase the Political Condoms at this link --> http://www.sayitwithacondom.com/obama-romney/  but they are NOT cheap, at $3.95 per condom it's one expensiveish fuck. 

And this is NOT the first year Say it with Condoms has produced the Political Prophylactic .  In 2008, they sold Obama's "Use with Good Judgement" and McCain's "Old but not expired" versions.  No word on if Obama's outsold McCain's giving us a preview of the outcome of the election





No comments:

Post a Comment