Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New term alert: SOAKING

For the second time in a week I came across a new slang that I hadn't heard before.  Now this is uncommon - usually I'm pretty hip on the current vernacular (so much that I used the word vernacular!)

So watching TMZ tonight (a guilty pleasure), I heard the term SOAKING. 

So what exactly is soaking?  According to Urban Dictionary soaking is "The event of marinating your penis inside your girl's vagina" 

Apparently, soaking is all the rage in the Mormon (no offense) and virgin community (if it can be called a "community")  One can "soak" and still be considered a virgin because there was no "thrusting" that signifies sexual intercourse.

What the fuck?!?  Apparently we are looking for any excuse.  First, oral sex is not considered "sex", then anal sex is not considered "sex" and now you can soak your cock in some girl's snatch and still be considered a virgin.  Humm, I guess what ever floats your boat or makes you feel better about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment