Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bad Date Stories... Do you have a friend?

So... I've decided to do a series of my bad date stories, because I have a million of them!  Now, I know I once said that I would never use personal stories, but I promise I will sanitize the stories so the not so innocent are protected. 

Today's story happened just yesterday and I posted a short post on facebook and people told me to "start a blog"  little did they know I already have this crazy thing. 

So... here is the "Do you have a friend?" bad date.  It's not technically a date, but just go with it.

I was on an unnamed online dating site last night and that tell tale beep sounded showing me that I had a message... This is the exchange that occurred over the evening: 

Him: hi! Wanna make out?
Me: just randomly makeout?
Him: haha ya!
Me: well, as flattering as that is. I'm not really into casual kissing.
Him: haha ya!
Me: But good luck! You are a very good looking man who should get whatever he wants :)
Him: hahah, well thank you!!! do you have any friends who might be looking?

You'll notice I was very nice, but seriously...  Do you have any friends?

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to learn a shocking secret that can literally get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete