Monday, October 27, 2014

The way for a 4 to become a solid 8 in 10 seconds flat

ok.... I don't know if it's just me, but I've seen it a million times over - ESPECIALLY in online dating. 

Lets just say you are an average to below average guy in looks.  (No judgement here, well... not name specific judgement).  There are two absolutely quick ways to raise you hotness score with very little effort.

1.  A HAT.   Usually error on the side of a baseball cap.  Very few guys who throw on a baseball cap lower their hotness quotient.  Instead it goes up significantly.  Don't ask me why, but it does.  And I'm not a bald hater, in fact... I love a good bald man.  There is something sexy about a guy not trying too hard and realizing when they start losing their hair, bald is the way to go.   But there is also something about a guy throwing on a ball cap - bonus points for that favorite warn in one with just the right shape.  Look at Aaron Paul below....  He man does NOT look bad without a hat, but put a hat on on him and damn.  Buzzfeed (as suspected) agrees with me and includes a whole list of 26 Pictures That Prove Hats Make Guys Look Insanely Hot


2.  SUNGLASSES. I love eyes, like... really love eyes.  A guy who has genuinely great eyes and can stare into my own might just win my ever dying love.  I promise my love isn't that easy to achieve (but pretty darn close).  But forget all that, put a good pair of sunglasses on a guy, hipster, sporty, hell anything but those damn softball squarish shaped Oakley's (you know what I'm talking about - they are not cute!)Think Tom Cruise (who is not so shabby normally, but put him in those Aviators in Top Gun and dayyyymmmmm).  And again, I'm not the only one here.  This time, it's Lucky Magazine declaring how sunglasses make even an attractive more attractive 


So what does this mean for me?  I need to remind myself when looking at online personals.  Do not make your judgement based on a picture with a hat and/or sunglasses - I might be VERY sorry I did.  Especially important on tinder when you are making a snap judgement - usually based on one picture.  Instead if the man has picked his pain picture to be one with a hat and/or sunglasses, I have to remind myself to look at the additional pictures before I made any snap judgements.... otherwise I will be very sorry!   Very, Very sorry!

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to unveil a amazing secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete